Tee-Off for Treasures
Saturday, July 18th - 8:30 am Shotgun Start
Woodland Hills Golf Course – Eagle, NE.
2020 REGISTRATION UPDATE
We have received several questions about registration for this years Tee-Off for Treasures event. We have decided to delay our early bird registration at this time and will continue to update everyone as more information becomes available.
At this time we are still looking forward to another fun tournament however, we are closely monitoring all the recommendations from the CDC and the World Heath Organization in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
Our number one priority is keeping all of our wonderful supporters and volunteers safe and healthy. We are also aware of the economic impact this is having on all of our personal lives. The last thing we want to do is ask you to give more than you are able to during these uncertain times. We have an amazing team and are fully committed to bringing you another afternoon of fun on the golf course!
We can not thank you enough for your amazing support and will keep you all updated on the future of the 2020 event as more information becomes available
The Tyson’s Treasure Chest Foundation Board of Directors
Liz, Austin, JP, Randy, Jeremiah, Emma and Danelle
The Countdown has started....
Please join us for the 2020 “Tee-Off for Treasures” 4-Man Scramble golf tournament on Saturday July 18th at Woodland Hills Golf Course in Eagle, NE. All proceed raised will support our mission to put happiness back in the hands of children fighting cancer.
Our event will feature a great day of golf, hole challenges, team prizes and much more. Register your team below or just buy tickets for lunch and join us. We are looking forward to another successful tournament.
You may register as an individual or a 4 person team. Lunch is included with all registrations, however if you wish to join us for lunch and not golf you have that option as well.
Woodland Hills Golf Course – Eagle Nebraska
6600 Woodland Hills Drive. Eagle, NE. 68347 | Phone: (402) 475-4653
Prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience. Woodland Hills Golf Course offers a challenging layout for all level players. From the accomplished player to the beginner you will enjoy your time at our facility.
Built on a tree farm, Woodland Hills offers a unique look to courses in this area. From our gently rolling fairways, three lakes and countless variety of trees, you may enjoy the scenery more than the golf!
Conveniently located 20 minutes from Lincoln and 40 Minutes from Omaha, this wonderful Jeffrey Brauer design is Nebraska’s only 5-star facility and is listed on Golf Digest Magazine’s “Places to Play”
Black Tees: 6,670 yds – Par 71 – 73.3/132
Grey Tees: 6,245 yds – Par 71 – 71.4/127
White Tees: 5,886 yds – Par 71 – 69.7/123
Gold Tees: 5,319 yds – Par 71 – 66.7/118
White Tees (Women’s): 5,886 yds – Par 71 – 75.1/129
Golf Tees (Women’s): 5,319 yds – Par 71 – 71.4/119
Red Tees (Women’s): 4,945 yds – Par 71 – 69.4/116
- Highway 34 Eastbound
- Turn right (south) onto NE-43 (214th St.)
- Go 4.9 miles and turn right (west) onto C Rd (Old Cheney Rd.)
- Take your 1st left onto Woodland Hills Dr. and the Clubhouse is at the end of the street.
- Highway 2 Eastbound
- Turn left (north) on NE-43 (N. 6th Rd)
- Go 3 miles and turn left (west) on C Rd. (Old Cheney Rd)
- Take your 1st left onto Woodland Hills Dr. and the clubhouse is at the end of the street
- Old Cheney Rd Eastbound
- Turn right onto Woodland Hills Dr. and the Clubhouse is at the end of the street.
(This is the most direct route but does require some you to travel on gravel. Old Cheney is paved all the way to 190th St. and then you will have 1.8 miles of gravel)
- Interstate 80 Westbound to exit 420 at Greenwood
- Turn left (south) onto NE-63 (S. 238th St)
- Follow Hwy-63 for 11 miles and turn right (west) onto Hwy-34.
- Turn left (south) onto NE-43 (S 214th St) Continue to follow NE-43
- Turn right onto C Rd. (Old Cheney Rd.)
- Take your 1st left onto Woodland Hills Dr. and the Clubhouse is at the end of the street